First we want to thank all users that sent us feedback in the beta process of SMTP Extender. We are glad to announce the official first release. Product page - http://www.visendo.com/smtpextender.aspx
There will be two different editions: a free Community Edition with full basic functionality of a POP3 server and a Plus Edition.
Some of the latest release changes (complete version history):
- Working with Outlook 2010, Windows Live Mail 14, Thunderbird
- POP3 Processing Critical memory leaks
- Administration GUI usability & compatibility Fixes -
- Support for Windows 2008 R2 & Windows 7
- Integrated Updater
- Executable Signature for safe Rollout over GroupPolicy or other Security distribution rules.
- Plus Edition Features
- support for single and domain accounts
- Multiple Destination Fields parsing
- possibility to use it with different mail sources than IIS smtp
Get the setup packages direct from the links below or the download page: http://visendo.com/visendodownloads.aspx?id=42
Old users can use Updater Functionality or binary update from:
Let us know via support forum or email if you have any issues with the new build.